Gain insight within the management consulting industry by staying up to date with the latest news.
- One on One with Crowe’s Josh Cole July 11, 2019Crowe, a public accounting, consulting and technology firm, recently named Josh Cole as managing principal of the consulting team at Crowe, a convergence…
- One on One with Lee Pichette of Predictive Index June 21, 2019What are the main challenges keeping consultants up at night? The Predictive Index (PI) set out to answer that questions with its 2019 Annual Consultant…
- One on One with Point B’s Brian Turner April 11, 2019Seattle-based Point B recently appointed Brian Turner as President of Consulting. As the top consulting executive, Turner leads the firm’s customer…
- The Silent Betrayal — How Advertising let down the faithful. Chapter 9 - Best Media Info April 2, 2020The Silent Betrayal — How Advertising let down the faithful. Chapter 9 Best Media Info
- The salary of consultants in the UK consulting industry - Consultancy.uk April 2, 2020The salary of consultants in the UK consulting industry Consultancy.uk
- William Ip leaves Oliver Wyman for private equity firm ECI - Consultancy.uk April 2, 2020William Ip leaves Oliver Wyman for private equity firm ECI Consultancy.uk
- Secure Your Home Wi-Fi Network April 2, 2020Be aware of all the devices connected to your home network, including baby monitors, gaming consoles, TVs, appliances or even your car. Ensure all those devices are protected by a strong password and/or are running the latest version of their operating system.
- Search Yourself Online April 1, 2020Ever wonder just how much information is publicly available about you? Ever wonder how cyber criminals harvest information and customize attacks for their victims. The technique is called Open Source Intelligence (OSINT) and it is far simpler and more powerful than you think.
- Personalized Scams March 31, 2020Cyber criminals now have a wealth of information on almost all of us. With so many hacked organizations now a days, cyber criminals simply purchase databases with personal information on millions of people, then use that information to customize their attacks, making them far more realistic. Just because an urgent email has your home address, […]
- How to Develop an HR Strategy & Attract Top Talent - Interview With Denise Liebetrau March 30, 2020On this episode of our Strategy & Leadership Podcast, we were joined by Denise Liebetrau, the Founder & CEO of Prosper Consulting, in Colorado. With a background in HR compensation for fortune 500 companies, Denise felt passionate about sharing her knowledge and expertise with small to mid-sized organizations. Now Denise spends much of her time […]
- Using the Full Function of Zoom to Work Remotely March 23, 2020The COVID-19 virus has slowed and even halted the day-to-day operations of many organizations around the world. While some countries and industries have been impacted more than others, self isolation and quarantine still allow many to work remotely. It's important to remember that many people don't have the ability to work at all right now, […]
- Remote Working, Crisis Management & Business Continuity During COVID-19 March 19, 2020Although some professionals, like Bill Gates, have stated that we need to be prepared for the next global pandemic, the swift spread of COVID-19 and cascading global impacts were unexpected. After an abundance of COVID-19 related deaths in China, medical systems collapsing in Italy, and expert recommendations to flatten the curve, many businesses have shifted […]
- Mental Health Warning for Business Professionals March 31, 2020As the reality of home working for the foreseeable future sinks in, usually sociable and outgoing business professionals need to address their mental health. “Many of my colleagues love their business life because it’s so sociable”, explains Jonathan Ratcliffe from flexible workspace broker Offices.co.uk, “but now we are isolated from that social network, and it’s […]
- Social Distancing Will Change The Way SMEs Do Business Permanently March 30, 2020The UK today enters its second week of government-imposed lockdown to curb the spread of the coronavirus pandemic and businesses everywhere are changing and adapting to a new way of working; whether that be from home, on different hours or at reduced capacity. While the main focus of government legislation has rightly been on those businesses […]
- How to Take Care of Your Mental Health During the Global Pandemic March 25, 2020As the world continues to cope with the unprecedented impacts of the COVID 19, an increasing number of people will be directed to isolate themselves at home or practice social distancing. These actions can cause negative psychological effects including anxiety, post-traumatic stress symptoms, confusion, and anger. Dr. Adrian Hyzler, Chief Medical Officer at Healix International […]