Gain insight within the management consulting industry by staying up to date with the latest news.
- One on One with Crowe’s Josh Cole July 11, 2019Crowe, a public accounting, consulting and technology firm, recently named Josh Cole as managing principal of the consulting team at Crowe, a convergence…
- One on One with Lee Pichette of Predictive Index June 21, 2019What are the main challenges keeping consultants up at night? The Predictive Index (PI) set out to answer that questions with its 2019 Annual Consultant…
- One on One with Point B’s Brian Turner April 11, 2019Seattle-based Point B recently appointed Brian Turner as President of Consulting. As the top consulting executive, Turner leads the firm’s customer…
- Gap latest retailer to partner with ThredUp - Retail Dive February 21, 2020Gap latest retailer to partner with ThredUp Retail Dive
- You’re Not Just Binge Watching Netflix. You’re Having an ‘Experience.’ - The Wall Street Journal February 21, 2020You’re Not Just Binge Watching Netflix. You’re Having an ‘Experience.’ The Wall Street Journal
- These Teen Sisters Cooked Bath Bombs In Their Kitchen. Now It’s A $20 Million-Plus Per Year Business - Forbes February 21, 2020These Teen Sisters Cooked Bath Bombs In Their Kitchen. Now It’s A $20 Million-Plus Per Year Business Forbes
- Digital Inheritance February 21, 2020What happens to our digital presence when we die or become incapacitated? Many of us have or know we should have a will and checklists of what loved ones need to know in the event of our passing. But what about all of our digital data and online accounts? Consider creating some type of digital […]
- Dark Web February 20, 2020The Dark Web is a network of systems connected to the Internet designed to share information securely and anonymously. These capabilities are abused by cyber criminals to enable their activities, for example selling hacking tools or purchasing stolen information such as credit card data. Be aware that your information could be floating around the Dark […]
- Never Respond to Emails Asking for Personal Information February 19, 2020Companies you do business with should never ask for your account information, credit card numbers or password in an email. If you have any questions about an email you receive that supposedly came from your financial institution or service provider, find their number on their website and call them.
- 10 Reasons to Deploy Change Management February 18, 2020During a typical strategic planning session, leaders sit down to develop a vision for the next few years and a road map detailing how they'll get there. In many cases, organizations realize there are significant changes that must be made in order to reach their ideal future. In this article, we'll break down the important […]
- Management Philosophies That Drive Culture & Growth - Interview with Alex Rooney February 10, 2020In this episode of the Strategy & Leadership Podcast, we're joined by Alex Rooney, Vice President and co-founder of Vision33 Inc. Alex and his company specialize in IT and professional services with several business lines including SAP, business application software, change management and developing intellectual property. Impressively, Vision33 has averaged 25% year over year growth […]
- How to Get Your Organization from Point A to B - Interview with Ryan Walter January 28, 2020In this episode of the Strategy & Leadership Podcast, we're joined by Ryan Walter. For over 20 years, Ryan has consulted for organizations, including Fortune 500 companies. His advisory firm, Parrels, helps organizations overcome challenges and undergo transformation. Ryan's rich experience guiding organizations through big changes and helping the grow internally makes him a great […]
- Which MBA Type Is Right For You… On-Campus, Online, or Blended? January 24, 2020Deciding to study for an MBA is the first decision of many, potentially followed by where and how. Whether you want to study on-campus or online, GBSB Global Business School excels at providing students with the most competitive MBA programme available today. Boasting esteemed international faculty, high-quality programming, and exceptional value for money, the only question remaining […]
- New Research Reveals Paris as the Best City to be a Freelancer January 15, 2020AppJobs took the best cities to live in around the world and analysed a series of metrics such as the number of freelance jobs, number of cafes with free wifi, cost of living, average self-employed salary and the percentage of the city population that currently freelance, and created a score out of 100 to reveal […]
- 2020 Global Workforce Predictions January 7, 2020The Workforce Institute at Kronos Incorporated has released its annual predictions of the top trends that will impact the global workforce in the coming year. Top five workforce predictions of 2020: Wholistic employee wellness takes centre stage as total rewards strategies drive recruitment and retention in a tight economy. Competition to attract and retain top talent – both for […]